Re: [tlug] im-ja 0.9

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:46:07 +0900
Edward Middleton <edwardmiddleton@example.com> wrote:

> I am having problems compiling all versions after im-ja 0.7 under Gentoo
> Linux.  I think it is probably a local problem.  Configure finds wnn

<snip>

>         In file included from wnnconfig.h:1,
>                          from wnnlib.h:31,
>                          from wnn.h:5,
>                          from im-ja.h:135,
>                          from im-ja-gtk.c:31:
>         /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.2.3/include/wnn/commonhd.h:52:22: wnnerror.h: No such file or directory

<snip>

> It is clearly looking for the wnn include files in the gcc include
> directory rather then /usr/include.  This only seems to be happening
> with the im-ja.  Has anyone got any idea what is happening here?

Actually it's finding the wnn include files (at least wnnconfig.h) what it's not finding is wnnerror.h.

Check that this file actually got installed - qpkg -l freewnn | grep wnnerror.h
If it was installed then check wnnconfig.h to make sure it's pointing to the correct place.

You might also try emerging freewnn again (probably won't help but won't hurt)

Stu