[tlug] Low traffic

TLUG has turned into such a low traffic list these days, it makes a person
wonder the question most commonly asked about BSD (heheh, just kidding,
folds!): "Is TLUG dying?"

Once upon a time not so long ago, TLUG would generate more list traffic in a
day than we seem to have in a month these days.  Is TLUG dying, at least as a
technical forum (as a social forum, we rock! :-) or has Linux become so easy
compared to "back in the day" that there just aren't questions all that
often, except when a beginner comes along?

What do you all think?

Jonathan