[tlug] Debian and japanese fonts (kde or gnome is the same)

Hello, I am new to this mailing list. My name's Alex.
Using Debian, after having installed X and KDE I have
installed about 30 japanese truetype fonts with the kde font
installer. After restarted, I noticed an incredible performance
slowing both in the KDE system loading that in the application
launching. Switching to gnome, the same "slowness" persisted.
So, I suppose this is an X problem.
Have anyone experienced an analogue situation?
Uninstalling the fonts everything works at the original speed.

Regards

Alex Mantelli