   ~$B!!(B~           ===============================================

          Date:     December 12th 2003 (Friday)
          Time:     19:30-21:30
          Place:    Takechan ($BC]$A$c$s(B)

          Station:  Kagurazaka (To-zai Line, 30m from the Exit 1 of the
station)
                    http://www.ne.jp/asahi/frog/hh/photo93.html

          Event:    drink and eat (primarily a social activity)

          Costs:    will be divided up among participants
                    see http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/next.php
                    for information on costs of previous events

          This event is open to all Linux users and friends, and is
          to promote casual Linux (and non-Linux) related discussions
          over a few cold ones. Even if you're not a Linux user or a
          LUG member, but want to hang out with Linux people, please
come.

          If you get lost, or simply want to get in touch with us, please
          call:

         Baba  : 070-5561-0255
         Mauro : 090-2492-0840

          For more information, access the TLUG web page at
          http://www.tlug.jp

          See you there!