Re: [tlug] anyone used a OpenBlockS266

	Hmmm interesting device.   The size factor is really nice however at
the
price point they're asking I'd be more akin to just buying a mini ITX
board and appropriate case and hacking together my own solution
as finding replacement parts will be slightly easier and the toolchain
just got a lot easier.

	Although I'd have to compare the power usage as that could
be a significant difference.  Not sure though.

Alain