Re: [tlug] TEI-Emacs NG

Josh wrote,

> > The Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/) has for some time
> > now maintained a very powerful add-on for Emacs users who use Emacs for
> > their XML work, called TEI-Emacs.
>
> At a glance, this looks like just what the doctor ordered for me. I have given
> up fighting with PSGML's poor syntax highlighting in XEmacs.

Unfortunately, the TEI guys have never gotten around to tweaking this
for XEmacs, since apparently none of them use it.

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@example.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary [http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www.h-net.org/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787