Re: [tlug] Red Hat Linux end-of-life

Josh Glover wrote:

> Quoth Botond Botyanszki <tlug@example.com>:
>
> > Especially for somebody who has learned to live in the kitchen sink (err,
> > emacs) almost full time. For this I really respect you.
>
> By the power vested in me by the LUG of T, I hereby and herewith, and maybe
> hereforth too for good measure, penalise you ten USENET points for failing to
> enclose the above in <TROLL>...</TROLL> tags.
>
> -Josh

Hey, I had taken that as one of the best compliments I ever got in
cyberspace! Does this mean that BoTY abides in the camp of Breen?

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@example.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary [http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www.h-net.org/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787