[tlug] Fw: Job Oportunity

Hi there,

I got this and thought could be intersting for some of you.

//amuro//

From: "Yuna Morita" <yuna.morita@example.com>
To: "mauro Sauco" <mauro@example.com>
Sent: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:34:28 +0900
Subject: Job spec

Hi Mauro,

I am working on behalf of one of the fastest growing global internet
company who is looking for a junior bilingual Unix SA. This is a very
good opportunity for someone with 3 years+ experience administering
Solaris, HP-UX, Tru64, Linux, etc. There will be an extensive
interaction with US HQ as well. They are paying up to 7-8 million yen
base.

This person will be monitoring and maintaining critical systems;
implementing higfhly available and efficient systems, including
obtaining an understanding of the aplications running on the systems;
participating in capacity planning reviews; owning projects, interacting
with vendors, customers and team members; and providing global on-call
technical support and technical consultation to the internal customers.

An ideal candidate would have a degree in computer science or equivalent
experience and 3-5 years of Unix Systems administration/engineering.
They like someone who thinks out of the box and articulate their ideas.
Their perfect candidate is someone who excels at their job, and can step
in and take on completely different responsibilities with equal
competence someone who can get things done quickly, effectively, and
with the big picture in mind.

Qualifications:
- Unix system administration with a wide variety of systems such as
Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, Tru64.
- Fluent English/Fluent Japanese
- Scripting and programming in Perl, Shell or C/C++
- Unix system security
- Understanding of Networking

This is a very exciting opportunity and they need someone immediately.

If you know someone who might be interested in this opportunity, please
kindly pass on this information.

If you are interested, please reply by the 5th of November.

Below is about our firm:
At James Harvard International we appreciate the importance of quality
resource.
We continually strive to exceed all expectations and this can clearly be
measured by the desire of our clients to retain our services.
We aim to build a leading edge recruitment consultancy by thinking
creatively and working proactively to add value to our clients' business
on a global scale.
Working in partnership with many of the leading investment houses to
provide a critical global resource solution. With a thorough
understanding of the demands within banking, we have successfully placed
individuals at all levels within infrastructure and development.
>From large-scale international recruitment drives (100+ people) through
to specific high-profile searches, James Harvard is positioned to
service the needs of all ecommerce portals and incubators. Targeting
infrastructure and development in IT with a focus on emerging internet
technologies.
We service both the corporate and operational needs of major
telecommunications organisations. From SDH engineers to CEOs, our search
and selection methodology ensures the delivery of a high quality service
to both clients and candidates alike.

Thanks so much for your help!

Kind regards,
Yuna

Yuna Morita
yuna.morita@example.com <mailto:yuna.morita@example.com>
James Harvard International
+81 (0)3-3560-1185 (Direct)
+81 (0)3-3560-1188 (Main)
+81 (0)3-3560-1189 (Fax)
+81 (0)90-6543-7645 (Mobile)
+44 (0)1892-708 800 (UK Office)

If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and
notify the sender. This message is for the named person's use only.  It
may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
mistransmission. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
intended recipient. James Harvard International reserve the right to
monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.@

Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.