Re: [tlug] Quick follow-up on OpenOffice

I remember having used spadmin to add truetype fonts when using openoffice with RH. After much fussing, I wasn't able to make that
happen on debian with v1.1.0, however. But I did find a way to get the same result.
Putting cyberbit font (in my case) in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1/) was all that was needed. Some additional notes here at the 2003.10.12 entry in http://www.issho.org/LaszloBlog .
I don't get too many strange fonts in the incoming .doc files, so I
don't know if this will cover all of everyone's needs. But it works
for me.

Tony Laszlo