[tlug] management systems

Thanks for all the replies, I'm now sifting through some of that info.
There are 2 deployment points - one is for my personal homepage, but
the other is for an experimental system in my company where I managed
to persuade my boss to let me build a backup server for our Win2K/IIS5
internal web sever, using RH9 (the only Linux our head office will even
let us look at), Apache and possibly a content management system. After
the last few hundred patch roll outs, my 'how about a different OS
machine just in case' campaign has got a little more attention.
Also, that Silicon Image card seemed to be recognised fine in my  Linux
box, but had some odd read errors under RH9. All said though, I really
like the Kurouto Shikou 'Expert's Oriented' stuff - a lot  of it is
Linux friendly, and is often much cheaper than other 'brand' cards.
Cheers
Graham

--
"We all enter this world in the same way: naked; screaming; soaked in
blood. But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have

www.brightblack.net