Re: [tlug] storage // content management

And Thus Spake graham briggs <grbriggs@example.com> (on Thu, 09 Oct 2003
10:11:01 +0900):

> I'm also looking for a website content management system and am looking
> at Tiki and PHP-Nuke. Does anyone have any preference?

Careful with PHP-nuke. There are regular vulns published on bugtraq -
usually XSS and SQL injection problems. This said, if it isn't facing the
web then you don't have too much to worry about.

AFAIK, SPIP is a content manager thingy similar tp PHP-nuke about which I
don't recall seeing any security alerts. I don't know any more about it than
that, though. For all I know it might be a heap of trash.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0)