[tlug] Quick update on the OpenOffice 1.1 issue

I installed OpenOffice 1.1 on Gentoo last night. (note that if you don't
specify 1.1 it will still install 1.0) and there, everything worked
without problem--that is shft+space produced an input box and I was able
to input Japanese without problem.  I have cjk flags set in USE and also
emerged the substitute kochi fonts.

Everything worked without trouble.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Xander: So, do we have to speak Spanish when we see him?' Cause
I don't know anything much besides 'Doritos' and 'chihuahua.'