Re: [tlug] Open office 1.1.0 kanji input trouble

> I found that I had the same issue with 1.1 today in Arch Linux.  Work
> was a bit busy, so didn't have that much time to play, but I had kochi
> mincho set and support for Asian language enabled. However, shift +
> space gave me nothing.  (Never had the trouble with 1.0)
 Just to confirm, you had
XMODIFIERS=@example.com=kinput2 LANGUAGE=ja_JP LC_CTYPE=ja_JP LC_ALL=ja_JP
or similiar set in your start up script

If you were busy I thought maybe you just overlooked that especially since
you said "However, shift +
 space gave me nothing."

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/