Re: [tlug] Open office 1.1.0 kanji input trouble

Re: "Yeah that's another cat entirely. W2K is the reason I learned how
to use Linux.  Glad it works for someone."

BTW - sorry about the W ref - I was in the middle of going over some
mail from an OpenOffice group and forgot exactly who I was writing to
here!

The kanji-input software from the Ichitaro company (forgot the name of
the company the specific name of that software) is for Linux.  I saw it
on display at... Laux(sp?) on their Linux island on the 3rd floor.

Lyle