Re: [tlug] swan

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 02:01:46PM +0200, Godwin Stewart wrote:

> I guess I've just been lucky in that they've all been coming from
> networks which were already blocklisted because of spam (notably
> charter.net and, unfortunately for you, the whole of Italy).

Sounds a bit draconian to me.  Sure, "your server, your rules", but
wouldn't it be enough to kill Interbusiness (by far the largest ISP in
Italy, who indeed couldn't care less about spam)?

  http://www.blackholes.us/zones/isp/interbusiness.txt

BTW, which list do you use to ban the whole of Italy - is it
countries.nerd.dk?

Ciao
 David
--