Re: [tlug] swen (not swan)

And Thus Spake Ulrich Plate <plate@example.com> (on Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:43:54
+0200):

> I've got more like a 100 a day, but that's probably because the list of
> idiots that have my address on file is longer than yours... :)

More like because you participate more on usenet using an unmunged address.

I believe this worm trawls through a list of newsgroups (one of them
definitely is news.admin.net-abuse.email) looking for strings of the form
stuff@example.com and uses it as a potential target. The munged address I
use on NANAE is the target of something like 250 a day.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0)