[tlug] Groklaw's Letter to SCO

I assume that a good percentage of TLUGers already read Slashdot and
know about this, but for those who don't, this is one of the most
thorough and trenchant responses I've read from the Open Source
community, so I'll take the risk of forwarding the link here.

I wonder if the people at SCO are beginning to eventually get a real
feel for the number and force of the enemies they've created for
themselves?

> Groklaw Sends A Dear Darl Letter
>     from the deserves-to-be-framed dept.
>     posted by timothy on Saturday September 20, @example.com:33 (caldera)
>     http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/09/20/1718204

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@example.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary [http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www.h-net.org/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787