Re: [tlug] Redhat

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 08:55:59AM -0400, jmglov wrote:

>Red Hat 9 => Red Hat 8.1

IIRC, they bumped the major version of gcc (and libc6?) in
RH 9, which is enough to qualify it as a point-zero release
in my book.  They also fixed some problems from 8, I'm sure,
but most likely introduced just as many new ones - point-zero
material indeed :-)

>redhat-release-9-3

Interesting.  Maybe the called the beta and rc versions
-1 -2 and -3?

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9