Re: [tlug] Redhat

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 12:40:18PM -0700, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> Oops :-)  I don't suppose you have drilling rights? :-)

I think you meant drilling lefts. :-)

> I know one guy who is a
> Linux consultant in HCMC, and apart from the scarce Linux work, he has
> take on pretty much any work (most involving Windows) just to get by.

Quite the opposite here. I think I'll need to hire and train around a
dozen people in the next few months if Linux requests continue to poor
in at this rate.

> If Microsoft would start enforcing licensing there (please, please,
> please!)

That's what they are already doing to the Pakistani govt. The only risk
is them being able to find a bad apple in a prominent position that will
accept their "great new offer" and waste millions of taxpayer money on
MS software. But we may already be past that.

--
A. Sajjad Zaidi
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys D7AD0E13