Re: [tlug] Redhat

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 08:53:02AM -0400, jmglov wrote:
> Quoth Scott Robbins <scottro@example.com>:
>
> > Core dumps schmore dumps--hey, it works, doesn't it?
>
> Actually, Scott, core dumps are usually a pretty good indication
> that things *aren't* working... ;-p

Yeah, what is a SIGSEGV?  Sheesh, all this tech talk.

All kidding aside--opera in FreeBSD is good but iffy--well, ok, if it's
iffy, it's not good, but. Usually it opens flawlessly, and when closed,
seems to close smoothly, however, I do frequently see (after leaving X)
that there was a dump.

As it's been working I haven't yet googled for solutions to this--at
present, it more nuisance than anything else--while running (on my boxen
at least) it does work as needed.

--

Scott

GPG KeyID EB3467D6
( 1B848 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2  A409 FA54 D575 EB34 67D6)

Spike: Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff
and upper with that nancy-boy accent. (everyone looking at him)
You Englishmen are always so... (pauses) Bloody hell! (ticks off
on his fingers) Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks,
oh God! I'm English!
Giles: Welcome to the nancy tribe.