Re: [tlug] Redhat

On Tuesday 09 September 2003 10:16, James Cluff wrote:
> I have thought maybe I need to start searching around for something else in
> the future, what are you thoughts?

I used redhat in the past but from version 7 I started to let it appart.
Now I'm using slackware 9. It fit my needs and I prefer BSD startup than
systemv, but in this point anyone have they own opinion.
The other thing I don't like of distros like redhat is that they are so
automatic. I like to configure the system myself. And the last point is the
way they group packages, so always I had to chose packages, one by one.

-Pietro-