Re: [tlug] Server Disposal

> Stop
> with a drink and chat.   (with homeless people)

The first "POLICE LINE -- DO NOT CROSS" (ie homicide site) yellow tape I
ever saw was around the house of someone who befriended a homeless person.

Why not just play around with debian unstable or something cutting edge if
you like cutting edges.  A little too sharp for me and my thin skin.

Anyone use http://sourceforge.jp/projects/zaurus-ja/ ?
--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/