Re: [tlug] Server Disposal

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 02:40:30AM +0200, patrick.niessen@example.com wrote:

>Anyone here interested in offering the same or better? Pickup needs to be by
>Friday!

TLUGgers, don't let a cool machine like this end its days in a used shop,
stripped for its valuable parts!  OK, you might strip it for those parts
yourself or maybe bring them to a TLUG auction, but that's better than
ending its days in a used shop.

This really makes me wish I was back in Japan! Actually, a lot of
things do, I rather miss the place, but a machine like that for free
is icing on the cake.  Before I left Japan I was running Linux on a
dual PPro-180 and it was certainly no speed burner, but it was a
cool machine in a case nearly a meter high.

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9