Re: [tlug] Test, Please Ignore

And Thus Spake Jonathan Byrne <jq@example.com> (on Fri, 5 Sep 2003
00:45:25 -0700):

> >Except in this case it was our sendmail which was still using the
> >osirusoft
>
> Ah.  Now, if I posted more often myself, I would have known that by
> now :-)

I pointed it out in a message entitled much like this one on, August 29th. I
also asked another TLUGger to inform the list owner for appropriate action.

Furthermore, the JPNIC whois and nameservers appeared to be down from here
yesterday evening CEST.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0)