Re: [tlug] AirH" with Linux (RedHat9 more specifically)

hmmm ... maybe I'm doing something wrong then.  I
booted the computer with the card inserted and used
the gui to configure the dial-up.  However, I keep
getting a dial-up error.  I don't have the card with
me at the moment so I'll have to wait until I get home
to try it again and get the exact error code.  I'll
send out the error code in an hour or so.