Re: [tlug] test - please disregard

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 09:57:34AM +0200, Godwin Stewart wrote:

>Just to see if relays.osirusoft.com has been removed from the list of
>DNSBL's used by the TLUG mail server...

A real outrage, what the spammers are doing these days.  Even
after years of spam-fighting on a professional basis, I have got
to say that they have reached a new low in lawlessness.  Up until
now, I have favored technical solutions over legal ones in dealing
with the spam problem.  I'm now starting to re-think that position.

Crafting a law that would not cause more problems than it solved
could prove difficult, but one thing is sure: it should carry jail time
for spammers.

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9