Re: [tlug] so big virus

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 10:53:47AM +0200, Godwin Stewart wrote:

>"Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be President, but they
> don't want them to become politicians in the process."
>            -- John F. Kennedy

I think I'd better snarf that one :-)  If my daughter should
grow up to be president - a fate she will actually be spared by
virtue of having been born outside of the United States - I would
constantly be asking myself "Where did I go wrong?" :-p

And to steer back on topic, for those clueless auto-response "You
have sent a prohibited attachment" mails, I'd love to put in my
own auto-response that said, "Yeah, I got somethin' for you to
prohibit" :-)

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9