Re: [tlug] Out of Memory: can't log in to my machine

David Eduardo Gomez Noguera wrote:

> If you cant ssh in, then reboot and try single user mode.
> It looks like the hard disk is full, but if that was the case, root
> should still be able to log in.

I can't even log in from the main console (i.e. a keyboard plugged right
into the server). I don't want to reboot since if I do the problem will
go away and I can't figure out what is eating up all the memory and
causing this problem.

Jean-Christian Imbeault