Re: [tlug] More Japanese weirdness...

Um you are beyond my level again but
does
 x XMODIFIERS="" qtconfig &

do anything for you?  With Opera, I used to get many font errors and it
crashed so I used qtconfig to configure font substitutions.  Anyway, works
fine now and I seem to remember reseting the xmodifiers to help with the
missing kinput2 - mine went with the Opera crash but like I say I goofed
around with font substitution and went from Opera beta to final and happy
as a clam in oyster sauce.

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/