Re: [tlug] Questions about Japanese input

I definitely want a GUI client. Going back to a text client after all these
years would be a huge backward's step for me. Why just the ability to see
image attachments inline is reason enough to stay with a GUI client.

I don't care how much it looks like or doesn't look like Outlook. But it
would be nice if it supported multiple account and multiple aliases per
account well...

doug