Re: [tlug] Using Linux for the desktop

Hey there, Jonathan.

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 10:52:49AM -0700, Drew Poulin wrote:
> >I just got this notice from PDFzone.  I haven't tried the software yet,
> >so I can't offer an opinion.
> I can - it's Windows software :-p
> Thanks for the info, but I'm really looking for a Linux solution for
> this.

Paul Taylor's article in the Feb. 18, 2003 Financial Times covers PDF
file generators. I don't think there was anything Linux specific,
but there was at least one online service that could be used to get
the job done.

Tony Laszlo
http://www.issho.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpWiki&file=index&pagename=LaszloBlog
(going for the record: blog with the longest URL)