Re: [tlug] Trying to reach TLUG officers

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 01:48:38AM -0000, Sanders Robert W TSgt 374 CS/SCBBS wrote:
> For those this doesn't apply to, sorry for bothering you.  I'm trying to
> reach the TLUG officers but unable to find a working link on their website.

Our president is currently honeymooning in South America.  The
best way to contact the officers that are actually paying
attention :-) is the tlug-admin@example.com mailing list.

> I'm the President of the Computer Users Group of Yokota AFB and hope to
> coordinate with the TLUG President for meetings and information and such.

Cool.

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/