[tlug] Abiweird

As mentioned recently, when Abiword opened an RTF document, it displayed
mojibake and could not be corrected regardess of font settings.

Monopolysoft Turd can open the same RTF document and save it in Word 2000
format.  Abiweird can open the resulting DOC file.  The result has round
circles instead of Kanji.  The list of fonts does not appear to include any
Kanji fonts.

Help information says that fonts have to be installed into a subdirectory of
Abiweird's font directory, and the subdirectory must be named exactly for
the locale in use, in this case ja_JP.eucJP exactly.  But Abiweird's font
directory already contains a subdirectory named ja-JP with a hyphen instead
of underscore and missing the portion after the period which the helpfile
explicitly says is necessary.  At this point I got a bit too tired to su and
guess which fonts to copy from where and figure out how to remake the
directory (to have more than just a vacuous fonts.dir file).

I might just live with the Turd a bit longer.