Re: [tlug] ISP in Kanagawa

Hi,

yesterday, finally my Yahoo! BB line gots connected
(took a little bit longer, because the owner of the
phone line was different to that I wrote on the form).
Unfortunately the power supply was broken, so I had to
try several other power supplies until I ended up
cutting the broken power supplie's line and connecting
the wires to my Libretto CT100's power supply with
similar data - and hey, it works ;). The hotline was
yesterday extremely crowded (20min), so I decided to
get a new power supply by my own...

As other people in this list alraedy said, it's very
easy to set up. Just plug all cables in and get a DHCP
client running. I have a setup with a Linksys BEFSX41
and the Yahoo! 8Mbit/s plan.

Thanks for your help,
Henning