[tlug] Keybinding defaults.

I've just discovered Qvwm - it's a great product, and especially useful to me in introducing newcomers to Lx. Are any other Tluggers using it?

I'm concerned that some of the default keybindings conflict with more standard ones in applications. I refer particularly to the use of Ctl-Arrows to switch desktops, since these are used by many editors and WP apps to skip words and paragraphs. Also, the use of Alt-alpha keys invades the Alt-menu space of most windowing apps.

I'll be changing to Alt-Arrows for desktop switching, since the Alt-Fn keys are usually avoided by apps. Comments welcome.

This raises the larger question of default keybindings generally. I have a specific development interest in this at present, and am looking for relevant discussion groups and standards. Any feedback?

Carl Adams.