[tlug] im-ja v0.6

Evening,

I have released im-ja v0.6. Binary and source packages are available from
the project webpage at http://im-ja.sourceforge.net
The Gentoo ebuild will be hopefully updated soon as well. I don't have a
redhat machine at hand, so I'd appreciate if someone could build and rpm
package.

This release brings more stability and some configuration options.
ChangeLog:
    Startup input mode configurable.
    Kanji input unified, default conversion engine is configurable
     via im-ja-conf.
    Configurable status window position and label.
    Initialization error handling bugfixes.
    Cursor movement in wnn mode.
    Im-ja-conf is now using libglade.
    Preedit style(fg, bg) can be configured.

I always get some useful comments form TLUG, so I'm all ears this time
too.
BTW, to patches are included in the source tarball in case somebody needs
Japanese input in gaim or evolution-1.4(gtkhml3) desperately.