Re: [tlug] Building Linux router/firewall box

Jim O'Connell wrote:

> Phone number is "0", IIRC.

Ok, I'm lost :) I must have installed incorrectly? I can't find anywhere
that asks me for a phone number. I Tried choosing a GREEN + RED or GREEN
+ ORANGE + RED network type but neither prompts for a phone number.

> Your user name should have 2 @ signs in it - that was weird.

The ID I have from our provider only has one. Maybe they've changed.

> Good luck.

I'll try asking on their ML as I really can't find any PPPoE settings
anywhere.

Thanks,

Jean-Christian Imbeault