RE: [tlug] latest suse distribution

Michael> I bought mine (8.2 Pro) at
Michael> http://online.plathome.co.jp/cgi-bin/category.phtml?parent=4003&rows=1&appen
Michael> d=4003&kitem=2092139900007&vitem=1&details=1

Michael> I ordered mine in the morning 10:00 and in the afternoon I
Michael> had it already in Sakura (between Chiba and Narita).

bhoward> I decided to follow your lead and ordered from the same place at
bhoward> (oddly enough) 10am.

bhoward> Don't know whether they will deliver as fast for me, but I have
bhoward> already received an email from them with the shipping company tracking
bhoward> number.

My order was delivered ~15:00.  Dang, that was fast.

Thanks to you and everyone for the suggestions.  With this loaded,
I'll now be able to directly compare redhat, gentoo and suse for the
first time.

							Cheers,
							Bruce