[tlug] User friendly vacation program

I've been looking around the web for a vacation/email autoresponder
program for our users here and, finding little, am asking for
recommendations.
The Linux port of the BSD386 vacation program may be a bit tough for
the staff here to use, since windows doesn't seem to like writing
"dot-forward" files and they'd have to manually unsubscribe and
re-subscribe to our internal mailing lists.  (It also may or may not
have a severe exploit - I don't see mention of it being patched.)

Ideally, I guess, I'd be looking for some kind of web-based interface
that they can manage - has anyone seen such a beast?
Any recommendations? (This issue is being raised by the "switch from
Sendmail to Exchange" people here, so I'd like to find an elegant
solution.)

Cheers,
Jim