Re: [tlug] changing monitor in SuSE 8.2

Peter Evans asked:

> Sorry if I'm veering offtopic, but recommendations (and keepawayfroms)
> for unpretentious "17 inch" TFT monitors would be welcome too.

I bought a Dinner Monitor that's had continuous blue flicker problems. It's
been back to the company two times for repair (each taking a month), and the
problem remains. I don't recommend Dinner Monitors.

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@example.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary [http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787