Re: [tlug] Yahoo BB, works well, easy to set up for Linux.

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 10:55:36AM +0900, David Riggs wrote:
> I have however, had odd problems when I switch from Linux to Mac OS9 and
> back. Sometimes I have to reboot the Yahoo box and everything else.

You can only get two IP address from Y!BB (only one if you have
the BBPhone adapter).  Try releasing the address before
switching (if you are using dhcpcd, use the -k switch).

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/