Re: [tlug] ISP in Kanagawa

> it should be a fast connection, good latency to europe
> ;) and permission for having a network (NAT is
> sufficient). We have no router, yet, so if there is a
> provider which gives one for free it would be an
> advantage. Price should be around 3000Y/m.

I'd recommend Yahoo BB (and Phone).  You can see them on many
street-corners handing out bags (containing DSL modems, I suppose).  I
got a global IP address (altho dynamic, theoretically), good bandwidth,
and cheap (including phone calls within Japan, and dirt cheap to the
US--2.5 yen / minute).

When I checked, they allowed NATs, but you have to buy and set it up
yourself.  They don't support them for you.  (I'm recycling an old Linux
system.)  The other catch is that it's all in Japanese.  Anyway, see

http://bb.softbankbb.co.jp/

11011011