[tlug] RE: XFREE - invisible mouse pointer

OK this works now, but the Matrox G200 still causes trouble:

when starting KDE in any other mode than 8 Bit, I get terrible redraw
problems.  Any idea where to tweak?  Or just put in a "normal" card.  But
then on my Dells Gx150s I also have similar problem with the intel card ...

cheers

Patrick