[tlug] System Administration exercises

Hi.

I was googling a lot (maybe it was not enough) to look for some exercises
for the people that want to improve or learn system administration.
In my job I have to administer a little network over Linux and as a second job
by telnet a remote system (in the same city I'm living now) with a group of
peacefull users so I can't really improve my knowledge in terms of security and
all the topics of system administration.
I know there are plenty of manuals, books and texts about security and system
administration, but I didn't find exercises. I mean usefull exercises, because
everyone can playing with commands, but sometimes that is not enough to learn
and dominate some topics.

Thank you in advance.

-Pietro-