Re: [tlug] A SCO letter

And Thus Spake simon colston <simon@example.com> (on Sun, 18 May 2003
11:10:45 +0900):

> Godwin was talking about the O/S, the operating system.  XFree, Apache,
> KDE, etc., are not part of the OS.

Thank you Simon. You beat me to it :)

I wonder what the initiator of the GNU project, Richard Stallman, has to say
about SCO claiming that all the work he did was nothing but an illegal clone
of Unix. I'd be livid!

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683