Re: [tlug] AVI player for Linux

Pietro Zuco <pietro@example.com> wrote:

>> I use xine and it works fine with divx and almost any others avi and mpeg. I
>> could see some WMV too.

I thought I'd try xine first. It installed fine (rpms from the site in
Brazil) and displayed the AVIs without a hitch.

Many thanks for the advice. Google failed totally to point me at either of
those.

Jim

--
Jim Breen  (j.breen@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/)
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 3298