Re: [tlug] Big5 Vs. Unicode Vs. Netscape 4.x Vs. deadline

>2) Throw all caution to the wind and convert the entire
>   database to Unicode and be done with it.

ops, allow me to correct a brainfart.  The database is
Unicode now.  What I meant to say is that the choices are to
convert from Unicode to Big5 on the fly when serving pages,
or just convert the database to Big5 once.  In either case, an
input filter would make sure everything going into the database
is in the desired encoding.

Sorry for the confusion,

Jonathan