Re: [tlug] nifty ADSL router (conclusion)

Sorry, I think I didn't express my question very well at the begining.

I'm about to live in Tokyo and the home companion where I will stay, wants to
contract ADSL. I just wanted to know opinions about different ADSL users in
Tokyo, because I don't want to contract an ISP, and stay all day
connecting/disconnecting.
I discarted the USB modem offer due the problems that it would generate (maybe)
with linux, and because I want to connect more than one PC at the same time.
Now I'm live in Spain, here I have and ADSL with a router with a fixed IP. I
don't have pretty knowledge about WAN, but I understood, that the router connect
to the provider over an ATM network. It never disconnected from the day I had
it, and here the networks and telephone systems are very primitive in comparison
to Japan.
The home I will stay, right now has a contract with nifty, with a usb
modem,(that every 10 minutos disconnect) and inasmuch as nifty is the company, I
asked about the two routers of NEC and FUJITSU.

Thank you.
Pietro.