Re: [tlug] programmers?

And Thus Spake Henning Peters <henningjapan@example.com> (on Thu, 1 May 2003
20:07:37 -0700 (PDT)):

> sorry for asking, but I do not understand your need
> for this - what do you mean with: your server is
> locking you out?

The way I understand it, the USB modules are getting automatically unloaded
after a certain period of inactivity, thus rendering the USB-based keyboard
and mouse ineffective.

Why not just modprobe the appropruate modules in a cron job called every
hour or so?

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683