Re: [tlug] iptables: port forwarding

Hello,

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Stephen Lee wrote:

> > there is a firewall between my server and the
> > internet.
>
> Have you tried making sshd listen on port 80 directly?

Yes I did, but of course it did not work(see ishizuka-san's post). Another
reason is that I can not close web server :), it is the most
important deamon running :D

> Are you sure you can reach the inside machine via http?  Tried running a
> web server on it?

What do you mean "inside machine"? Our network is designed similar to this
one:

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Firewall-HOWTO-3.html#ss3.3

> Can you use something like httptunnel?
> http://www.gnu.org/software/httptunnel/httptunnel.html

i'll try it!

thanks

Vu Hung

|            Nguyen Vu Hung( vuhung@example.com )              |
| The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan   |
| Takeshi's small space http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/ |
| Join KDE-i18n-Vi?       http://vi.i18n.kde.org/          |
| Vn Linux Users Group    http://vietlug.sourceforge.net/  |
| Tokyo Linux Users Group http://www.tlug.gr.jp/           |
|  I am looking for a job in Japan or Hanoi. My resume     |
|  http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/tmp/resume-03.txt     |

#cat Makefile
war:
        rm -rf /